What is cashback?Cashback is the return of part of the money spent in online stores. Each store has its own conditions. Some return a percentage of the purchase, while others return a fixed amount. Shopping online is as easy as ever, but now even cheaper.
How does cashback work?
- By registering at ⭐ PROMOCASH you get your personal account.
- After that, select the required store from the list and go to the site of the selected store.
- You make a purchase and pay for it.
- The store receives payment from you, sends you the product and pays us a commission for bringing them a customer.
- We charge part of this amount to you.
Cashback is credited for each purchase, but this requires compliance with all conditions:
- Always go to the store website by clicking the "Buy with cashback" button on our website - cashback is not paid for direct purchases in the store.
- You must pick up and pay for your product from the online store at the drop-off point. This will accelerate the accrual of cashback.
- Make your purchases only online through our site. Phone orders are not taken into account and cashback is not accrued.
- Do not refuse the order even partially - money is charged only for all purchased items, the cost of returned goods is deducted. Better make a reorder.
Log into account Register a new account
Sign in using your username and password or using the following social networks: Sign up to get cashbacks from online stores
Not a member yet? Sign up Already a member? Login to account